Friday, December 30, 2011

Resolved

I want to write New Year's resolutions that are clever and quirky. I want them to rhyme or be an alliteration. I want my children to say, "Oh, Mom you are so witty!" I want my husband to say, "Honey, you are a real crackerjack." I want my friends to be impressed. I want my co-workers to be envious of my obvious intelligence. I want neighbors to smile and wave and shout as I drive by, "You're a fine neighbor!" I want others to try and imitate me. I want to copyright my New Year's resolutions so folks from all over will have to call me to get permission to use them (which, by the way, I will grant with grace and class).

So, this is my resolution:

Resolved, in the year of our Great Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, two-thousand twelve, I will write the best ever New Year's Resolution. That gives me 365 days to come up with it : )

No comments: