Thursday, April 16, 2009

See Ya

What an interesting couple of days we have had. Good food, good friends, good times, new beginnings, harsh words, misunderstandings, parenting snafus, laughter, tears, obedience, resentment . . . all in the day of a life adapted . . .

. . . a weekend away is just what I need, which is really just as well, because this is our 25th wedding anniversary and we'll be going away . . .

. . . love and blessings to you all . . .

. . . I won't send postcards, because then you might be able to find me and right now, I don't want to be found . . .

. . . I'll write when (if) we return . . .

6 comments:

your daughter said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation. I love you. :-)

Life Adapted said...

That's sweet, honey, considering all the snafus and such that I refer to have to do with you ;) Thanks for the comment and I love you, too :)

R.M. Jackson said...

You have my blessings. ;)

Have fun and be blessed!

Life Adapted said...

Thanks Ruth ~ have a supper weekend :)

:)De said...

Happy Anniversary!

Life Adapted said...

Thanks :)De - I'll write you when I get back.

Be blessed