Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Fling

Folks in New Jersey have the best weather in the country! We have the fullness of all four seasons; cold and snowy Winters, wet and blooming Springs, hot and humid Summers, cool and crisp Falls. With each season there is something so delightful. The Winter season brings most folks inside to hearth and home with shortened days and bitter cold nights. The Spring brinks folks outside during the day to sweep away debris of Winter and to plant. The Summer keeps folks outside till late at night because of the cooler temperatures of the evening and the light of the late setting sun. Also, gardening in New Jersey (The Garden State - duh) is a great summer New Jersey pastime. The Fall brings relief of the long hot days and keeps our sights on the red, orange and gold foliage. It's funny to me that so many people feel exactly the same way as I do about the weather in New Jersey, yet all I hear is folks waiting on the next season. It seems everybody is in a rush for the next season to begin. If I hear one more person say, "I can't wait till Spring," I may explode. And, no, that wasn't me outside today whispering, "Grow tulips, grow..."

2 comments:

aliciamarie911 said...

Thanks for coming by my page and leaving me a comment. It was greatly appreciated along with your prayers. :) I am one of those that is always looking forward to the next season because I love seeing new things come about. From your description of New Jersey, it sounds like I should go there sometime. Sounds amazing.

Life Adapted said...

If you're ever in NJ, I would be happy to be your tour guide! Thanks for commenting and I will keep praying!
Peace