Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wonder Woman

Since Monday I have made 6 dozen gourmet cookies for my son's baseball team, delivered them to their opening game - 2 & 1/2 hours away - watched the whole game in the cold and wind, took pictures and videos of my son's performance; bought a scanner and set it up; scanned video clips and sent them to my son (I sent important documents out for my husband, too, lest you think I would buy a scanner just to send video clips); ministered to a friend; went to a funeral; re-caulked the upstairs bathroom; worked on a story I am trying to publish; battled with the insurance company; ministered to another friend; cleaned my house; helped my daughter work out her summer and fall class schedule; cooked wholesome dinners for me and my husband (we are dieting so I am cooking fresh spinach, asparagus, carrots and peppers everyday - yummy); and went to an advanced Pilates class. It's only Thursday morning! Before the week is over we are going to another baseball game - 3 hours away - I'm making brownies, (a bit of advice: don't bring boys in a military school gourmet cookies, not one of those boys even chewed a cookie, it was more like gulp and swallow, not one of them mentioned the touch of cinnamon, the cranberries or the hint of maple syrup - hmpf); then we're visiting with friends, going to our son's new church and driving 3 hours to come home. The only thing left for me to do this week is solve a crime : )

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Yes, you are 'wonder woman'! I wonder how you have the energy to type this post!

Life Adapted said...

I'm going to take a nap. . .

:)De said...

Whew!!! tired from reading... I think I will take a nap too!


~Smile~

Indian Lake Papa said...

Busy is the word - but, I like the family stuff in that post!!

Indian Lake Papa said...

P.S. I like your outfit!