Sunday, June 7, 2009

Strawberry Number 2

I have the most polite strawberries ever! Apparently they have decided it would be polite to allow each and every strawberry to have the Sun and the rain all to themselves until they are fully grown before another strawberry grows. Meet strawberry number 2. Now that she has fully grown and has been picked, maybe strawberry number 3 can grow. Seriously unselfish strawberries. That's what planted in my garden. I know there is a lesson here somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can figure it out. By the way, it may have been a bit hoggish of me, but that first strawberry - I ate it, all by myself, the whole thing, I never did cut it up into five slices for the family to share. It was sweet and juicy and perfect. Who knew my family actually read my blog and saw it and expected their portion at dinner that night? Oh well . . . I'll be sure to share this one (maybe). . .

5 comments:

:)De said...

Maybe... ha ha :)


veri word: blessi

R.M. Jackson said...

LOL! Now you know why I never blog about these things... you just never know when family will decide to drop by. ;)

On another note, I've never eaten a fresh strawberry. Can these things be mailed? :D

Life Adapted said...

Ruth - really? Never? I will be seriously unselfish and mail you the next strawberry that comes up.

Life Adapted said...

:)De - or maybe not :)

Parsley said...

Hi. Good to visit a new blog. I just had to comment on your strawberry. I had a feast off of ONE green bean and posted about it. Good to see I'm not the only one with that kind of humor.