Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dull And Stupid

I am exhausted. I have been working on a project (details to follow at a later date) that has taken up all of my energy and brain power. I have no sense of humor left, no time for rants, no desire to be clever or light or inspirational or creative. I have had a hot dog for lunch for 4 days in a row. I have become dull and stupid. Yesterday I tried to remove my terribly chipped finger nail polish using Sea Breeze face astringent. When my nail polish was not coming off I began to yell at the cotton ball and accused the blue colored liquid of plotting against me to make my life even more miserable than it already was. I tossed the cotton ball in the toilet and picked up the Sea Breeze to pour it down the bathroom drain. That is when I realized my error in grabbing the wrong bottle. I sat down on the bathroom floor and laughed, . . . then I cried. What a release of emotions! I now know why crazy people are always walking around laughing uncontrollably. It releases those bottled up emotions. I don't know how to do things just a little. It's all the way or not at all for me. There is no in-between. So, while I am working on this project, with all my heart, bear with me. Don't expect anything too inspirational or clever from me, just dull and stupid . . .

2 comments:

:)De said...

Somehow I suspected this about you; "I don't know how to do things just a little. It's all the way or not at all for me. There is no in-between."

Rest in Him,

Peace

Life Adapted said...

Thanks for the advice. I need to hear that, Rest in Him. I am trying to.
Be blessed