Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good:
-My daughter is home from college for the summer and she found a job working with children - her passion (hence her major in Children's Ministry).
-My middle daughter is ranked in the top 10 of her high school graduating class of over 350 students.
-For her birthday she received 3 tickets to a Broadway play and she invited me and her dad to go with her **beaming**.
-The boy is playing baseball on a pretty good summer team and watching him gives me delight.
-I get to leave all my "stuff" behind and just sit in the great outdoors and be a spectator.
The Bad:
-I have been working with a public agency for the benefit of someone who can't do it for himself.
-Bureaucracy runs rampant. . .
The Ugly:
-I have been working with a public agency.
-My foot. Yes, folks, I have become a real klutz. I tripped over the cat racing to get the phone (I thought it may be one of the bureaucrats finally answering my calls). The cat flew threw the air like a football, but not before tearing up my foot with her claws. Someone wants to render my left foot incapable.
But to end on a Good note:
-The husband says, "Feethurt, there is never a dull moment living with you." (Do you suppose that could have a double meaning?)

No comments: