Sunday, April 10, 2011

He Said, She Heard

He said (from across 2 isles at Block Buster with 6 different movies blasting on 6 different T.V. screens), "Hey, here's a movie you might like."


She heard, "Drop what you're doing and come over here, so you can hear what I am saying, which is obviously much more important than whatever it is you are doing."


He said, "I'm going to Shop Rite to get one of those 70% cocoa bars."


She heard, "Since you gave me a hard time at Block Buster, I'm going to the store without you."


He said, "Do you need anything?"


She heard, "If you need anything, get it yourself."


He said, "It doesn't matter what movie we watch, you pick."


She heard, "If the movie is bad, it's your fault."


He said, "Are you okay?"


She heard, "What in the world is the matter with you tonight!"


He said, "I think you are beautiful and I'll love you forever."


She heard that : )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! fp

Anonymous said...

P.S. So what movies did you get? And who picked them??? fp

Life Adapted said...

Love you too! Hahaha - We got Lord of the Rings and One Night With The King. Of course, he wanted The Three Stooges. When I said, "Are you kidding me?" I wonder what he heard???

Be blessed dear friend!

Indian Lake Papa said...

He said, "Not saying a word!"

Life Adapted said...

She said, "Smart man!"

Indian Lake Papa said...

He said, "Can I go now?"

Life Adapted said...

She said, "Would you hear me if I said yes?"

Indian Lake Papa said...

HE said, "what? Can you repeat that?"

Life Adapted said...

She said, "Nope."