Thursday, June 19, 2008

Frosted

So, I saw this woman I had not seen in a long time. I always suspected that she didn't like me. My suspicions were confirmed when she looked at me and said, "Oh, where do you get your hair frosted?!" Well (!!) everyone knows that I don't frost my hair, if I did, I wouldn't frost it with gray! So, I thought I'd be very clever and I put my hand on my hip (for attitude, you know) and said, "At Creations Unlimited." I was so proud of myself for coming up with such a creative answer. You get it, right? Creations Unlimited (God is our Creator - He is frosting my hair - you know, it's turning gray). She looks at me and says, "Oh, really, who does it?" Now, I'm really annoyed and I have both hands on both hips (more attitude) and I answer, "GOD!" She says, "Oh, Judy does mine . . . er . . . well, gotta run . . . um . . . nice seeing you" and off she dashes. I'm so confused, what did she mean, Judy does mine? So, I get home and tell my daughter what nerve this woman had and she says, "Mom! Creations Unlimited is the name of one of the beauty salons in town!"

Oops..........