Monday, September 28, 2009

My Clever List

So, I wrote a new list - my private wish list to becoming a better me. I wrote it quickly - not in haste this time, but quickly nonetheless. And I proceeded on with my 90 day journey to becoming the woman I want to be. Well, day 5 says I'm supposed to share my list with a trusted friend. My trusted friend is supposed to mark their calendar 85 days from now so they can check on my progress. Augh - I don't want to share my list, I don't want to be accountable, I don't want to have to work at being a better me, I just want to be a better me - now. I wonder if there is a lesson on whining or patience and I wonder if I'll skip them? I love my list and it's between me and God (and my daughter, in spite of the protesting I shared it with her). I won't share it here but I will say it is a good list and it's clever and funny and I laugh every time I read it. And if you really want to know what it says you'll just have to come over here and use my bathroom and take a peak inside the cabinet over the toilet. When I hear chuckles coming from the bathroom I'll know you peaked. But don't worry because I would peak at your list too if I had the chance. "Mind your own business" is not on my list.

1 comment:

:)De said...

I would totally look at your list 'cause I am an admitted bathroom-cabnet-looker. There... I said it out loud. LOL!

I had my little baby Rottie on my lap when I clicked on your site just now and ended up singing, "Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog" for him. I did not even realize that I knew all of the words to it. Must have been leftover college information.

Wishing you success on your list.

Peace