Monday, March 29, 2010

That's A Muffin!


This is a muffin made the usual fabulous way I make them. Whole grains and oats, fresh eggs and milk, pure vanilla extract, organic sugar and raw nuts. My son, who has been body building asked if I'd add some protein powder to the muffin batter the next time. I thought that my muffins were pretty fantastic the regular way, but being the wonderful and understanding mother that I am, I made them with the protein powder like he asked.
The results? . . .
well,
see for yourself.


Wow!! Now that's a muffin!



7 comments:

Parsley said...

Seriously? You added protein powder and this happend? That's one buff muffin!

Life Adapted said...

LOL! You ought to see what it's done for my son : )

Shanti said...

holy cow! i had no idea. that's crazy! did it taste funky? or still good?

:)De said...

Now that's a muffin!

Life Adapted said...

Shanti, I have no idea how they tasted because my pig, I mean, my son, ate them all!

Indian Lake Papa said...

LOL !! That is unbelievable !!

Robin said...

I like muffins the way you do...I've also made them the way your son likes them.