Thursday, April 1, 2010

Believe Me

I can't believe another month has gone by. It's already April. It's getting too close to shorts and bathing suit weather. I started off my month very poorly, diet wise. For breakfast I had eggs . . . chocolate malted ones with speckled candy coating - yummy. For my mid-morning snack I had more eggs, marshmallow ones with dark chocolate coating. Then for lunch I figured I needed to clean up my menu so I had cheese . . . doodles, that is . . . lots of them. As I type this, my fingers are still orange. I decided I needed to get out and walk off some of these bad calories so I walked 3 and a half miles down to the new Shop Rite where I purchased a muffin . . . with chocolate chips. I walked the 3 and a half miles back home and I was starving. Guess what I had then? M & M's!! Yummy, yummy, yummy. . . and if you believed any of this . . . April Fool's.

2 comments:

Parsley said...

I read this as I was eating a candy bar...NO fooling!

:)De said...

I did not believe it. Ha ha!

Peace and He is Risen!