Thursday, May 20, 2010

Positively Prolific Plants

My seriously selfless strawberry patch from last year that produced only one berry at a time has changed to positively prolific plants this year. There are hundreds of berries and I'm afraid that they will all become ripe at the same time. Feast or famine. That is the story of my life. So much for balance and boundaries. And just because I like to, I will end with this.
Alliterations are always abounding around my abode.Sweet succulent strawberries satisfy and sustain the soul.


5 comments:

Parsley said...

Ha, cute! I remember the one strawberry. I also remember the one green bean feast I had. ;-)

Life Adapted said...

I remember your green bean feast. I wish I could share my strawberries with you but they may get squished in an envelope ;)

Be blessed

Shanti said...

delicious!! enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't have to put mine in an envelope!!! F

Life Adapted said...

Thanks Shanti!
F, Come On Down!!!