Monday, May 3, 2010

Good News vs. Bad News

The good news is that I lost 4 pounds on Weight Watchers.
The bad news is that it took 4 weeks to lose 4 pounds.
The good news is that my bathing suit fit better for my trip to California with my husband.
The bad news is that I never had the opportunity to wear my bathing suit.
The good news is that we ate great food, saw great sights and fellowshiped with great folks.
The bad news is that I gained 4 pounds in 1 week.
The good news is that I am just back to zero pounds lost and zero pounds gained.
The bad news is that my daughter just made chocolate chip cookies.
The good news is that I only ate 3 of them.
The bad news is that I also ate cookie dough.
The good news is that I am home and instead of eating more cookies, I can blog.
The bad news is that they smell soooo good.
The good news is that my son just got home and the cookies won't last.
The bad news is that tomorrow I start again to count my points.
The good news is that tomorrow I start again to count my points.
It all evens out in the end, doesn't it?

3 comments:

:)De said...

yes it does. welcome back.

Shanti said...

yup, it definitely all evens out!

Robin said...

You made me smile! Loved reading your news :)