Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thanks Mon

I received this award from 2 really sweet blogger ladies in Jamaica. Verne and Ruth. For the spirit that it was given, I am humbled. I am thrilled right down to my core that folks actually are entertained by my rants and observations of the world around me. My little world is small, yet so full and it is my belief that God has blessed me immensely with His Grace even though I am just a worm. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your kindnesses.

My little world will expand a bit today as I am to travel to Tennessee to see a college with my daughter. Folks in the south are never quite sure how to take us New Jerseyians. We talk so darn fast that sometimes we have long conversations all by ourselves and no one understands a single word we are saying. They just nod and smile. They will surely be impressed with my daughter as she is smart and witty and lovely and sharp. I love and respect her greatly and look forward to see this college through her eyes. Now, if I can only keep my mouth shut . . . .

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

congrats on a much deserved award.
I enjoyed the paragraph about the fast talking New Jerseyians. :)

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly concur!!!! Kreativ Blogger fits you well.

Hope you and daughter had a perfect trip. She told me she was excited!
Love you, J