Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Water, Anyone?"

It's no wonder I'm dehydrated!! I drink my water (bottled, of course) at room temperature. I have a small kitchen and so I keep my water in the exercise room (ha - the laundry/storage room. Did you know ellipticals are great for drying sweaters on?). There was no water in the kitchen and I asked my daughter to bring me a bottle, she said o.k. and then she left the house. No water for me. So I decided to get it myself and on the way I grabbed the mail, read a letter, put out the recycling, roasted some red peppers (don't even ask!), brushed the dog, answered the phone, made a phone call, emptied the dishwasher, filled the dishwasher, bleached the sink, emptied the garbage, vacuumed the living room, walked the dog, gave the dog water, chatted with my husband, blogged, and now I'm light-headed and I may be heading into a coma . . .
"Will someone bring me a bottle of water???"

"Oh, thanks, honey, when did you get home?"

I drank about 2 ounces of water and then the phone rang, I lost my glasses, found my glasses, checked the e-mail, watered the plants, swept the floor, drove the kids to piano and now I can't remember where I put my water. . . is it any wonder that I'm dehydrated?!!

No comments: