Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Intricate Workings Of My Children's Minds - Title by Clever Daughter Number 2

So, I asked my children (the 2 at home) what I should blog about. This is what they said.

"About how I wrote an article for the school newspaper and got censored!"
"The incompetence of our health care system."
"How I want a Bass guitar." Side note: He already owns 2 acoustic guitars (named Chick Magnet and Lindsey), and 2 electric guitars (one named Black Beauty and the other named Baby Cakes) and a trumpet (named Brassy).
"How giant my muscles are."
"The Air Force rocks."
"The lack of patriotism in America."
"My level of coolness."
"My brother is gross."

Folks, pray for me.....................

12 comments:

:)De said...

Do you sometimes say to yourself, "Who taught them how to talk?" LOL! I do...

:)De

Life Adapted said...

Yes, I do!! I posted a blog on Feb. 16th called "What Was I Thinking?" I have to question why we try so hard to teach them to be individual thinkers (or as some say, individual stinkers!) LOL
Be blessed.

Indian Lake Papa said...

Profound ! Here are my suggestions;
1) Why wear socks? 2) Hymns or Chorus' ? 3) Obama who ? 4) Which season is the best? 5) When does the Christmas season start?

Anonymous said...

It's amazing I turned out so normal in the midst of all *that*... ;-)

Life Adapted said...

oooooh Papa, you challenge me! Instead of blogging about these things, I'll just answer your questions.
1 - so you don't get blisters
2 - hymns
3 - who?
4 - summer
5 - it ends?
Be blessed

Life Adapted said...

Define normal.

Robin said...

Life Adapted - love your comments to Papa or your answers :)

Your kids are fun - love their "ideas."

I'm learning that my kids at 5 and 8 are very much independent thinkers and very inquisitive - gets the little one in trouble sometimes because he tries experiments with things he shouldn't... but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I think Barbara Johnson defined normal for us - a setting on a hair dryer :)

Anonymous said...

Obviously normal is the absense of your household insanity and the peace of mind that I clearly possess. Silly...

Robin said...

Life Adapted - Your other daughter has your sense of humor :)

Life Adapted said...

Yes, my daughter is a laugh riot (and delusional)! But you're right, wouldn't trade them for the world!

Anonymous said...

Robin- is that a compliment? ;-)

Mom- I am not delusional!

Robin said...

Your Other Daughter - Yes it's totally a compliment. I think your mom is terrific.