Thursday, January 22, 2009

Barley:
- spilled hot tea on my computer

- spilled the plumber's coffee and lapped it up and then ran around in circles for about 1/2 hour

- chewed and destroyed a chair

- put his paw in the pizza

- ate a precious picture of a friend of mine who went to Jamaica and hand delivered cards and gifts made by my children to a home for deaf children - the picture showed my friend handing a picture of my girls to this child we sponsored until her graduation. Irreplaceable.

- bit me in the thigh as I was stepping over the gate we use to keep him in the kitchen, which caused me to throw my plate of toast and opened water bottle down the hall

- ate a whole box of tissues that I keep in the car (yeah, I was wondering why he was so quiet while I was driving)

- ate a granola bar, a guitar pick, a magnet, a candle

- was found chewing on a sneaker - to this day we have not figured out whose sneaker it was or where the other one is
- knocked out our Internet service for 2 days

So, when the puppy club called to see if we were bringing Barley to the nursing home - yeah, we said, "No."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe- I can laugh about this now that I'm not there. Although at school I have spilled my tea, lost a sneaker, dropped my toast, lost internet connection...

Um, ANYway... love and miss you.

Life Adapted said...

The difference between you and Bart is that Bart is bad, you are just clumsy. . .love and miss you, too, sweetie.........