Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tea Kettle P.S.

So, my husband went to return the infamous tea kettle that he got me for Christmas. His conversation went something like this:
"I want to return this tea kettle."
"Sure, is there anything wrong with it?"
"Well, it doesn't whistle."
"Okay - (typing and talking) d - a - m - a - g - e - d."
"No, no, it's not damaged, it just doesn't whistle."
"Okay - (typing and talking) whistle broken."
"No, no, it's not broken, it just doesn't have a whistle."
"Okay - (typing and talking) defective."
"No, no, it's not defective, it's not suppose to have a whistle."
"Okay - (stumped) what do I type in this box that asks me why you're returning it?"
"Is there room for - husband is an idiot?"
"Okay - (typing and talking) d - a - m - a - g - e - d."
"Whatever."

2 comments:

:)De said...

Very funny. I love your writing style.

Peace,
:)De

Life Adapted said...

Hi :)De, I hope my husband thinks so, too......
Peace back at ya!