Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day Quotes

Son to mother - "The camera only holds a charge for about 10 minutes."
Mother to son - "That's okay, because it'll only take you 1 minute to open your one present."
Son - "Ha, ha, ha. Wait, you're kidding, right?"

"Thanks! Wait, what is it?"
"Stop filming me and help me get this glass ornament out of Bart's mouth!"
"You mean, they're not Broadway tickets?"
"No, really, I've always wanted a . . . . . wait, what is it?"
"I think it's a cat toy."
"Can someone hold the tree while I get the dog untangled from the lights?"
"HE'S EATING IT!"
"So, what, exactly, about me screams out rhinestones??"

Daughter to mother - "How did you know I wanted this??!!"
Mother to daughter - "You wrote it down on a list and emailed it to me . . . . . twice."
Daughter - "You're brilliant."
Mother - "I know."

And finally, "Boy, am I glad that's done!"

1 comment:

Robin said...

love your quotes - great fun!