Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Observations

Observations:
Blogs written at 2:30 a.m. sound better at 2:30 a.m. than they do at 9:00 a.m.
My "gym" clothes shrunk over the holidays.
I think I got bitten by a spider and am having an allergic reaction because my whole body is puffy.
Return clerks have very little humor.
Having the flu is boring.
Making snowflakes is not boring.
Dead moles in the attic stink (I assume they stink in the basement, too).
Holiday company is wonderful.
Holiday movies on snowy nights is wonderful.
On January 4th the gym was crowded with folks sticking to their New Year's resolutions - the dentist office on the other hand was empty except for me, hence my observation that I am the only one making a resolution on better dental hygiene.
Parenting teenagers requires finesse.
I need more finesse.
Lists are fun, hence Jolly Old St. Nick.

No comments: