Friday, January 25, 2008

Most Days

Most days I embrace my imperfections, it's the comedy in our lives. My imperfections remind me that I am human and it humbles me. My imperfections cause me to seek after God, asking for His provisions where I am weak. Today I see my imperfections as fear and fear is not where God wants me to be. I never realized how fear is really a very selfish and prideful place to be. I become so involved in my own feelings that it makes it impossible for me to be concerned with anyone else or with the here and now. Most days my imperfections seem minor and a stepping stone to a better me. But today they are my downfall. Here is my prayer, "Lord God, Heavenly Father, take my petty concerns and prideful manner away from me. Cause me to know that You are with me and that I can trust in Your Provisions for me today and tomorrow and beyond. Be my Light and Guide. Amen."

No comments: