Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How Difficult Can It Be?

I have three very intelligent, talented children. Really, they are amazing. They're athletic, musical, compassionate. . .the list is long. How blessed they are to be so smart and accomplished. So why is it then that they can't seem to put a roll of toilet paper on the holder?????? How difficult can it be? I'm talking about gifted, multi-tasking teenagers here. So, what's up with the toilet paper? Maybe they don't know where I keep the toilet paper. I mean, who would think of looking under the bathroom sink? Maybe I should hold a class and a demonstration for them. Or maybe I should hide their cell phones inside the cardboard rolls of the toilet paper. When they can't find their phone and call it from the land line and follow the ringing to the bathroom. . .heeheehee. . .creative parenting at it's best.

No comments: